Monday, March 5, 2007

Ultimate blog party

I am in the habit of.... well...My name is Billie and I have another blog called honeysuckle thoughts I am married to a man that makes life interesting and I start my posts I am in the habit of... or we or some one in the family, I am a mom of two active kids and today one is sick. my son is 9 and my daughter is 5 I drive a school bus and volunteer in the special needs classroom at the middle school. I like to write and I was in the NANOWRIMO I hit the 50,000 word mark yeah! I am here and I love to hear from people come join the Ultimate blog party hosted by 5 minutes for mom lots of fun and excitment I hope to see you there!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey welcome to the party, I love your about us pic!

Unknown said...

Hello, just stopping by from the party. Nice to meet you!

Cindy Swanson said...

Haberman's habits...very clever!

I enjoyed your blog...hope you'll visit mine when you can!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Glad you joined the party!! Love your profile pic!

Come on over & check out my fun Bump! Photo Tag going on! Hope you’d like to play along and post your favorite pregnant belly pic! (And we’d love to see expectant adoptive parent photos, too!)

Steph

Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the party!!! Nice to meet ya.

I am having my 4th..yes 4th party favor give-away. If ya get a chance come on over.

PARTY ON!!!!

Nadine said...

Hi there. I like your blog. I too like to write. Congratulations on 50,000 in 30 days...too cool.

Kelly said...

Thanks for stopping by my party! I am impressed with all you do! Do you have an interest in special needs? My daughter has Epilepsy, so it is a big part of our life as well.

Nice to meet you!