Saturday, February 17, 2007

My baby is not a baby anymore

We are in the habit of being outside when the weather is nice. Today it got to 60 and it was beautiful. Khirali and Hunter were riding their bikes and Khirali decided to ask to have her training wheels taken off. so I did and off she goes scooting along and then putting her feet on the pedals and then she loses her balance. after about 20 min. she got the hang of it my baby is riding her bike with out the trainging wheels of course we made a huge deal of it. and she is so excited that she is showing everyone. I have to say they grow up so fast and I am a little sad to think that my baby is well on her way to being a young lady. on the other hand it also means she starts school next year and then it all goes up from there. so freedom here we come or not at least we still have our habits. TTFN

No comments: