Friday, February 9, 2007

Saying Goodbye

we are in the habit of being sad when someone passes away. and yesterday is no different. yestarday someone Rich rerspected and enjoyed to have around passed away. not knowing what happened we sit and wonder why? Clark was so lively from the stories I heard and wedensday he seemed healthy. so yet again we ask the question why? I am hoping the funeral will be when Rich can go and say his goodbyes. although the world does not stop for death neither will his job. See Clark was Rich's boss and he knew him through his mom. the mill and the world will not be the same with out Clarks cheery what the He-- are you eating it looks like a cafe in here and then smile, or he would come in ask what they were doing he always made a point to go to the shop and look in. To his family I want to say there are no words to express how you feel and I can not pretend to know so I will keep you in my prayers and hope to make the journey to The Dalles once again only this time it is to say good bye not hello.

No comments: