Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas cards

we are not in the habit of sending out Christmas cards but, this year I changed that. the kids got a picture with Santa and I put it in a card. now I just have to mail them. I get a lot of cards during Christmas and I look for the first one every year excited to see who it is from and what it looks like. Just a few days ago I took down last years. I love the variety but I am guilty of not returning the pleasure so now I am. if I get them mailed. Last night Rich and I were talking about what has happened in Oregon the last few weeks and we prayed for the families that have lost a loved one and for the ones still on MT Hood. I put the requests on the prayer journal with hopes others will pray for them too. any way the cards will be on their way to you have a good holiday love to all.

No comments: