Monday, December 18, 2006

Coffee

We are in the habit of drinking coffee all of us. Rich is either a plain coffee or a 4 shot mint mocha, I was a high octane coffee drinker but have switched to decaf. so I either have double decaf eggnog lattes or double decaf cherry vanilla lattes more cherry than vanilla, Hunter is a sugar free caramel latte single shot. Khirali is a "pink coffee" steamed milk and strawberry syrup and what ever else she can get her hands on. at home I have a little coffee with my creamer and again Rich just drinks regular coffee. as a society coffee is a huge thing most people rely on it I know I for one have found my self tired because I do not drink the regular coffee anymore. I wonder if with out coffee if our society would function as well as it is? who knows I mean maybe, we are only going and being productive because of a simple thing called caffeine. Think about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm avoiding coffee right now because I'm attempting the South Beach Diet and the only way I can drink it is extra sweet with lots of milk.

Tim got me loving cafe au laits a couple of weeks ago. I was sipping one when I came across www.milksucks.com and started reading all about puss and traces of blood in milk---- I almost gagged. I made my next latte with soy milk.

I dare you to go there and read all the disgusting things they have to say about milk, then go chug a glass of it!!! (Hey, what are old friends for???!!!)