Saturday, December 16, 2006

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!!!!!!

I am in the habit of wearing shorts and sandals year round. there are times though that it is to cold even for me (trust me it has to be cold) and then I bundle up like some one from the north pole. my philosophy is if it is going to be that cold it really needs to snow. snow the white fluffy stuff that is cold but tons of fun to play in. we do not get much snow where we live so we go out on adventures to find it. sometimes we do (and have snow ball fights which Rich usually wins) and sometimes we don't. the point is we go as a family and have fun doing it, this year I am determined to find snow even if it means going to Mt Hood which is about 2 1/2 hours from us or more. I want snow so we can sled make snow angels and have tons of fun but most importantly to make good memories to cherish. So I am dreaming of a white Christmas and praying for the kids to be good so we can have a silent night and wishing one the first bright star to let it snow let it snow let it snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh about the silent night! LOL! Oh, I'd love a silent night!

I keep checking weather.com to see if snow is on the way here. Usually it's expected that night when I check in the morning; by night time we should see it the next morning! Argh! I need snow!!!