Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Christmas Wreath

I am in the Habit of making my Christmas wreath. I have so much fun figuring out what color and ribbon and design I want. I have to admit that my wreaths do not always turn out the way I want them but every year it is different. This year I made a blue and silver wreath. a snowflake ribbon with blue poinsettia flowers and silver fern leaves I am happy with how it came out. I have a blue and silver/white theme going this year. with Christmas coming I am gearing up for the happiness it brings to me I love Christmas. I know it is time when depression is higher and a lot of people have no money and people seem to get down but I feel Christmas should be a time to celebrate what we do have love and friendship and kindness from others. some don't even have that much so this year I am going to try to give to someone that has nothing in hopes it gives them a better holiday season.

No comments: