Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

we are in the habit of trying to see family for Christmas. today is no different so as we go off to The Dalles to see family we will give them their goodies and gifts to the ones I got them for and have fun visiting. as we go I will keep in mind that the reason for this season is Jesus and I am trying to teach my kids that. As a family I try to keep Christmas real but put some fun into it too, yes we write letters to Santa and he writes back, and yes our kids wonder how Santa will come down the chimney when we do not have an opening for it but, we have our nativity scene and angels and things that remind us that we are celebrating a birthday so here is to Jesus and happy birthday to him.

1 comment:

Vergori Family said...

I wish I was off to The Dalles today. I'm jealous.