Friday, December 22, 2006

Strays

I am in the habit of feeding the strays that have adopted us as their family weather we wanted it or not. we have coon cat he looks like a raccoon then a new one because my neighbor is gone has turned to us for food. Meo (pronounced Me O) has run off I am not sure where he went but he has changed addresses. Hunter and Khirali are sad they miss him a lot. anyway as we get ready to move and we are packing I am thinking of which cat will go with us max really belongs here but, coon cat has been our cat for years. He is a loving cat and huge so maybe I have already made up my mind coon cat it is. that was not hard. so we have three cats two dogs and two newts. although I think maybe we will be saying good bye to the two dogs because unfortunately most places don't allow dogs. so as we go into moving mode and we say good bye to old friends and hello to new ones at least we will still have our family.

No comments: