Saturday, December 2, 2006

Starting out

Where to start well back in the summer we found out we have to move. we thought we were buying the house and found out they had no business selling it to us because the people we sent money to did not own it. next I was diagnosed with migraines and had to have an MRI done they said some of the symptoms I had were the same as a brain tumor but, all is well. Hunter has been having trouble in school the teacher he had was not wanting him in her class and made that clear by how she treated me and Hunter. Hunter now has a new Teacher he goes back to school on Monday he has been out for two weeks, he told me he liked the new teacher and thinks things will be better now. Khirali is doing well she loves school her birthday is coming up soon she will be five. Khirali wants to play Tee-Ball so in January we will be signing her up. I am doing better my headaches in November were re diagnosed to classic Migraines with chronic Daily headaches. so all in all we are doing okay still looking for a home but God will provide I am sure.

No comments: